Click to copy IP
hy-pvp.net0/500

20potted's staff app v2 (edited and organized and made it easier to see)

Discussion in 'Denied Staff Applications' started by 20potted, Jan 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 20potted

20potted Member Member

Minecraft username (post previous names if possible): 20potted/ https://namemc.com/profile/20potted/30ee

Location/Timezone: EST (Rhode island)

Do you use TeamSpeak and Skype (do not give out your skype name): Yes i do.

How long have you been playing Hysteria for: I have been playing Hysteria since it was just a potion FFA with /anon or something like that which was pretty much a queue

How long can you spend online and how: On weekends: 3:00 pm-7:30pm est (4.5 hrs) on weekends: 11:00am-8:00pm est I can contribute at least 2 hours ever day. The only reason my Play time is not the best is because my aunt is in the hospital and I quit for a bit but coming back and recently playing has made me love the server again.

What single sub-server do you spend the most time on (factions, practice, soup FFA..): I have spent the most time on Practice.

Have you ever been banned, if so why: A couple of times when i was being really stupid but I have matured since then. I was banned for cheating when my account got compromised a couple of times as well as me dissing the server as a joke to get me banned ;"(

Why you should be staff:
    There are numerous reasons that you should except me for staff. Me being only 14 you may think that I am not responsible enough to be on this staff team. Well let me tell you I will get stuff done as writing this application I hope to prove a little bit of my commitment to the server and show what I will bring to the server. Also this application is a contract that I will have to follow and if I give any less I hope you will not hesitate to demote me or even kick me of staff team. Now one of my best attributes is how I can learn things quickly for example I feel that I can and will be able to pick up the screen sharing methods used on the server. I already know most of the rules and follow them with care. One more reason to give me a chance on this staff team is because what I will do I will try to be the best on the staff team. I will do the Screen shares that no one wants to do. And help the Hysteria Staff team.
    Trust Worthy: I am a trust worthy young man or kid you do not have to worry about me giving my account to a youtuber or someone who wants to use it to grief the server.
    Responsible: I am a responsible person getting done with my work. I am a bad student that gets his job done. If being a staff on here becomes my new job do not think for a second that I will not get It done because I actually love monitoring.
    Fun and Chill: I am or I like to think so that I'm a funny nice person. I like to joke around and have fun. This might worry you but I can still get my work done, relax ,and have fun. Maybe even make some of the continuity laugh. I just dont want you to think that I'm not a good person to be around and don't like to have a bit of fun.
    Stern: Trust me I will not take shit away from any one as a staff member or side with any one. As I think it is wrong if the player base can treat staff or the server like trash by being racist or even hacking. It is not acceptable and as a Staff member I will not let it go by without a warning.

How do you treat players: I treat players with respect but if they are targeting me then I'll obviously do something about it by telling staff or just telling them to stop pretty much. Not really toxic in game or in teamspeak. I try my best to treat everyone with the same respect I would like to be treated :c I feel as though I am a very friendly player in the community, although I can be and I am known to be "Toxic" it is usually to put on an act/gain popularity, that is why my name is decently known throughout the community. If I receive helper I will be the most kind, caring, and most reliable staff member you could get. I will always treat players with respect with certain terms like "Please, Thankyou, Sir, Ma'm,"

Do you have any experience as a staff member of any organization (doesn't have to be Minecraft): I have been staff on many MANY cs:go servers as well as minecraft. The most known minecraft server I've been staff on was strafe. I also have been staff on my friends hcf server. I know how to make the server a better place for all and make the staff's lives easier.
    Notes/Comments:My name is Tyler and I am 14. I enjoy playing Minecraft and other games with a group of my friends that I have known for 4+ years, that I originally met playing HCF 4 years ago on Shotbow.

I currently have 91 subs but i would LOVE to do a staff series :p

I would like to thank you guys for reading my application and please put your feedback in the comments. Thanks!

Last edited: Jan 8, 2017
  2. Jordaine

Jordaine Moderator Moderator

+0.5 Nice application. Add more info to "How do you treat players"

3. 20potted

20potted Member Member

done, cutie

Jordaine likes this.
  4. YoloHuahwi

YoloHuahwi Member Member

Please elaborate on y were u banned

5. 20potted

20potted Member Member

Anything else i can improve on?

6. xSytho

xSytho Moderator Moderator

This is pretty vague, but not as vague as others.
    Have seen you play, but haven't seen you toxic.
    Score may change
    6.5/10

7. 20potted

20potted Member Member

bumpie

8. LouiXer

LouiXer Member Member

Don't bump lol

9. unsign

unsign Member Member

You were just muted for spam in ./msg about 3 hours ago?

I honestly don't think you have.

10. Rewiinds

Rewiinds Member Member

When you were muted for spam a few people did say that you were slightly mad and started Private Message spamming. Doesn't show any "maturity" in my opinion. -1

11. 20potted

20potted Member Member

I was in ts with staff members and we were joking around and yes i did accept the punishment like a man!!! but it was joking around ;)

12. 20potted

20potted Member Member

:(

13. xSytho

If what they say is true, and you haven't matured since that screenshot the Admin posted
    Gotta give this a
    now

14. 20potted

20potted Member Member

D": I am mature!!!

15. xSytho

Dont boost your app

16. 20potted

20potted Member Member

I never did, I was replying to you. Silly billy!!

17. StupidNerd

StupidNerd Moderator Moderator

18. Enable

Enable Member Member

-1 Lack of detail, good luck anyways!

19. Fews

Fews Member Member

Nice application, but sadly enough I think you haven't matured after your ban. Also, you shouldn't boost your application.
    -1 For now. Goodluck anyways!

20. GetReadyForBart

GetReadyForBart Member Member

-1 for boosting your applicication.