Click to copy IP
hy-pvp.net0/500

gawzeH's staff application

Discussion in 'Staff' started by gawzeH, Jun 18, 2017.

1. gawzeH

gawzeH Member Member

Minecraft Username ~ gawzeH

Age ~ 16

Location / Timezone ~
    USA Eastern Standard TImezone

Do you use teamspeak or skype? ~ Yeah I use both

How long have you been playing on Hysteria ~ Ive been playing since Snake first uploaded a video on the server a few years ago.

How much time can you spend on the server ~ I can be on for like 3 - 4 hours every day

What server do you spend the most time on ~ US practice pvp

Have you ever been banned if so why ~
    Yeah i was banned in the past but they were all false bans and i ended up being unbanned after

Why should you be staff on the server ~ Well i have a lot of experience when it comes too being a staff member . I've been staff on many different severs ranging from 50 players too 300 players. Plus, I enjoy waking up in the morning actually having a reason to get on my computer. I understand the rules and requirements needed to be a staff member on this network, and I hope I am able to use my understandings to better help the server. I should be chosen as a staff member because of the amount of experience I have had with moderating in the past. I am familiar with screen-sharing and what to look for when doing so. I understand the file sizes of certain modifications that players may use for their game. I can record people that are cheating. I am good with communicating with other staff members when I need them, or if they happen to need me for something. I have learned from my previous mistakes I have had on other servers, and what to do if I am to make them again. I do not plan on making them again, so I will do everything I can to avoid them happening to me. I can help the players and other staff members keep cheaters off the server to ensure that the players are having as much enjoyment from the server as they possibly can. Toxicity is another thing, Toxicity is also a very popular thing on most servers and I will do my best to get rid of the horrible comments made by some people whether its racism or any other type of unfriendly comment. I will act quick upon this as well and make sure to do my best to keep the chat clear of this toxicity during my time online. I have been screen sharing for a good bit now on different types of servers. I have learnt how to find certain clients and I am experienced with most of the ss tools. I have found almost every client before using different methods and tools. I believe if I was given the chance to join the staff team I would be able to help others and maybe get some ideas on how to find different clients.

How do you treat other players ~ I am a very friendly guy who helps everyone. I am sociable and I make friends very easily. I will help the players and get rid of the hackers and the other bad people. I like to talk to my friends a lot, especially my new friends. I respect and treat equally every single player, I don't care you are a famous person or YouTuber whatever. If you are nice to me I will be nice to you as well (just a sign out here, I'm not saying I will disrespect the person who isn't nice to me). Let's say players are verbally fighting. Something from inside tells me to stop them because this is what I like to do. At school when my friends are arguing, I do my best to stop them. I don't know why I do this, that's just how I am and how I will be for the rest of my life. I will treat the players and the server with full respect the whole time no matter what the situation. I understand that I will be putting the server and players before anything else I do. I will not be bias to players because of their rank or popularity and will make sure to help everyone. I also will make sure to help out on the server at all times whether it is on the forums, teamspeak or in game. I will fill in for any other staff that may be busy with other jobs or if they may be offline.

Do you have any experience as a staff member? ~ Yeah i have a ton of experience as a staff member. I have been staff on a ton of different servers, including hysteria. I have had a few toxic moments as staff member on hysteria but no one can say i didn't do my job. I caught hackers muted spammers found clients in screen shares. But besides that iv been admin and or mod on servers ranging from 50 people to around 350 people. Whether it was factions, potpvp or OPfactions. I did almost everything you could think of to be honest. And this is all over the course of 3 - 4 years i'd say.

Thank you for reading my application ! ~ gawzeH

Last edited: Jun 20, 2017 at 11:22 AM
  2. CaptainHA

CaptainHA Moderator Moderator

I would add a color scheme and also you have a few grammar mistakes. Once fixed I'll comment another review.

3. FamilyViewerxdd

FamilyViewerxdd Member Member

I remember you when I was staff. You said the game was shit and was for e daters

4. gawzeH

gawzeH Member Member

FIxed

5. SkillsRemoved

SkillsRemoved Member Member

• Good application
    • No mistakes
    • +1

6. 990MS

990MS Member Member

Positives
    Ok application
    Decent hours per day
    Staff experience

Negatives:
    Not much detail
    USA (Lots of US staff, however this factor isn't huge)

For now i rate this Neutral, add more detail and ill change to a +1.

http://hysteriapvp.com/threads/990ms-staff-application.4633/

Thats my application if you want to see how much detail I used. However this doesn't mean copy my application.

Good luck !

7. gawzeH

gawzeH Member Member

Thank you !

8. SkillsRemoved

SkillsRemoved Member Member

Anytime bud

9. gawzeH

gawzeH Member Member

Okay and thanks !

10. Slashed

Slashed Member Member

A lot of grammar errors.
    Needs more detail. (Everywhere would be wise)

11. CaptainHA

Add more on why you should be staff and on how you treat players :D

12. FlameShotPvP

FlameShotPvP Member Member

Positives
    Staff experience
    Seems like a trusted and a nice guy by the application.
    Negatives:
    Lacking of details
    You are from USA, there is a lot of US Staff and we EU staff. and the problem is the hours if you are 3-4 hours a day it doesn't really do any effects to the EU players.

Add more a lot of details why should be staff and I will edit it as +1

Currently netural.

13. gawzeH

gawzeH Member Member

done

14. gawzeH

gawzeH Member Member

finished just now and thanks !

15. CaptainHA

Few grammar mistakes here and there you could touch up on.

16. gawzeH

gawzeH Member Member

I read it 2 times i can't find the grammar mistakes