Click to copy IP
hy-pvp.net0/500

Mesp being very immature and rude towards players

Discussion in 'Report a staff member' started by SamLoop, May 9, 2017.

1. SamLoop

SamLoop Guest

Minecraft Name: VallorieIsBae

Staff you are reporting: Mesp_Wolf

Date of incident: Today

Reason: Calling a player who reported him "retarded"

Evidence (
    post screenshots or YouTube videos): see picture

Attached Files:

2. Eugh

Eugh Member Member

interesting

3. Mesp_Wolf

Mesp_Wolf Member Member

SamLoop, you don't know the full story, please contact me if you want to hear it.

4. Mesp_Wolf

Mesp_Wolf Member Member

However, I do admit I was being a little immature. I just got angry, because hes been talking shit about me all the time. People keep asking me with questions about me being such a terrible Staff Member, because they only heard his story.

5. SamLoop

SamLoop Guest

Doesnt matter. You aren't supposed to lash out on players.
    You still aren't supposed to call a player retarded. If he calls you a terrible staff member in game or on ts, just ban them for an hour on ts. (Or mute in game) No need to call them retarded.

6. Mesp_Wolf

Mesp_Wolf Member Member

I don't know what you want me to say... I know I shouldn't have said that, but I can't change what I said

7. xWiily

xWiily Member Member

Sam wants to make sure you won't do it again. He's just stressing for you to be careful in the future.

8. Mesp_Wolf

Mesp_Wolf Member Member

It seems like he wants more than that, but I'll just leave it here.

9. SamLoop

SamLoop Guest

What else would I want? For you to be demoted? No. I want you to be more careful about what you said. What you say, affects the reputation of the server. You calling people retarded makes people say "Omg the staff on hysteria are so disrespectful don't play there." Do you want that to happen? I doubt it. Be more careful.

Overall, I think you should be given a strike or a warning for this.

10. xWiily

xWiily Member Member

Never knew you could get strikes as staff on Hysteria. How many until you're demoted?

11. CaptainHA

CaptainHA Member Member

Doesn't matter he knows what he did was wrong and now he accepts that everyone has mistakes now it's all good so we should just leave it at that.

12. SamLoop

SamLoop Guest

13. Dankpexay

Dankpexay Guest

SamLoop, thank you for reporting Mesp BUT he apologised and I doubt he will get a strike. It was immature as I will admit and I encourage him to not do it again or it will lead to a strike.

14. xWiily

xWiily Member Member

Lmao, that's just because he banned you. Don't be so toxic.

15. Nah14

Nah14 Member Member

Okay. First of all, that was not a smart move by @Mesp_Wolf , I agree on that. That should not give him a strike nor demoted. The staff member was in game, in a ranked match. Ofc he isn't going to just quit, give himself the Eli back and go straight to a report. There could also be another staff member that could have looked at your report. It wasn't his fault he joined a game right when you reported a player 15 or more times (As mesp said). If you did report him at least 15 times that is report abuse and you should be muted or tempmuted anyways. Why were you just depending on mesp? There could have been another staff going to look and you just didn't realize. If you know, the staff is trying it's best job to look at all the /report's. You are trying to tell the staff to do their job when they are. They honestly don't have to look at hackers if there is no reports and no suspicious anti-cheat, etc. As I said before, he was in game at the time because he saw no reports and nothing suspicious. So he wanted to do what you do on a practice server. Practice. He joined a game at the time you were reporting. And you are impatient because you feel if the staff is doing a poor job. If you think the staff is doing a poor job, how about you APPLY and see if your any better.

Thanks-
    WaterLake

xWiily, Mesp_Wolf and Blurts like this.
  16. Dankpexay

Dankpexay Guest

Thats what I did, I applied and did better. Well I feel like you made a great point in this paragraph but this has been over for awhile
    I think so I am just going to let it be.