Click to copy IP
hy-pvp.net0/500

PotDelay's Staff Application.

Discussion in 'Staff' started by PotDelay, Jun 17, 2017.

1. PotDelay

PotDelay Member Member

Minecraft username (post previous names if possible): My current in game name is PotDelay. https://namemc.com/name/PotDelay

Age: I am currently only 12 years of age. But I think I am a very mature individual so I think I could have a chance at becoming staff on your Network.

Location/Timezone: I live in Canada and my timezone is EST.

Do you use TeamSpeak and Skype (do not give out your Skype name): I use Skype and TeamSpeak 24/7. I am always in your TeamSpeak 3 server.

How long have you been playing Hysteria for: I have been playing for 6 to 7 months. I have applied on here before but got denied. I was pretty disappointed but I decided a little while later to Skype and hope for the best.

How long can you spend online and how:

Schedule,

Monday - 4:15 - 9:00

Tuesday - 4:15 - 9:00
    Wednesday - 4:15 - 9:00
    Thursday - 4:15 - 9:00
    Friday - 4:15 - 9:00
    Saturday - 8:00 11:00
    Sunday - 8:00 11:00

I can pretty much be on whenever you need me. Message me on skype or telegram and I'll come on the network if needed.

What single sub-server do you spend the most time on (factions, practice, soup FFA..): I usually play practice because I have the MVP rank on there. But sometimes I will get some of my friends online and we will get on FFA, but I never really play factions. But I will be on every server all the time if I get this position.

Have you ever been banned, if so why: No, I have never been banned on your network.

Why you should be staff: I should be chosen for the Hysteria staff team because I have

Honesty: I am a very honest person and I really think you need to have the honesty to be a proper staff member. I never lie and if I did something wrong I own up to it before it becomes a bigger problem then it already is. I have noticed that if I am not honest I can not get the job I want in life because I would have had a bad reputation in being honest.

Professionalism: You need to be professional while being staff or you will not make it past Helper. You need to be professional because you can not be that one that is screaming at the top of their lungs while helping a member or being not mature. I will always follow the rules and always make sure I do not mess up. I can also be silly sometimes but in a good way.

I never give up: I never give up in anything I do and I really think that is a life lesson. You should never give up even if it is the hardest thing you have ever done. I do not give up in anything I do in real life or behind a screen. I overcome my fears and I push through the wall deflecting me from the light at the end of the tunnel in pushing through my fears. I will never give up with helping your server and I will always be motivated to come on every day and maybe even put a smile on some kids faces.

I am a very open person: I am a very open person and always consider other people's ideas. I am always up for new ideas and I love to change things around every once and a while. I got 94% in collaboration this year in school so that was lit. I really enjoy working as a group and I love hearing other people's ideas and it could turn out to be something huge in the future or even sooner than later. Sometimes if you listen to other people's ideas it can change the whole game for yourself in a good way.

I'm mature: I am a very mature 12-year-old. I might be even the most mature 12 years old you've ever met! I know when things have gotten too out of hand and I know when things need to stop. If you give me a chance I will prove to you that I am a very kind/mature guy.

Respect: You need to be respectful to every single player that plays on your server. I find that some servers do not have good staff members and they are toxic, rude or just immature in general. I feel that it is the most important thing because if the players were not here there would be no server. The players make your network a network that can be successful and be fun to play on.

How do you treat players: I am very kind to all the players on your network. I will always put the players first before anyone because if there were no players there would be no network so you need to treat all the players with the most respect you could ever give and always make sure their needs are excited. Honestly, you need respect because if you don't have respect, then what do you have to provide to the community in a positive way? Respect is a very important factor in being a staff member. I think professionalism comes into key too here because if you are not professional and always goofing off then players will not stay because they may think you are being rude to them. If you are swearing while talking to other players they could take offense to what you are saying and may leave the Network. I also think it is important to always keep it cool and never get so mad that you need to yell at the player. It is important to always be the bigger person in those situations and ask yourself if it is appropriate at that time. I will always make sure all the player's needs are excited and I will be on all the time.

Do you have any experience as a staff member of any organization (doesn't have to be Minecraft):

I have a lot of previous staff experience such as:

AquaticFactions: AquaticFactions, AquaticFactions was a faction/practice/skywars server. It had a decent size player base with 30 to 60 players online at all times. It was my first real experience being staff on a decent size server. It was a blast because I got along with all of the staff and players on the network. AquaticFactions was a great experience and I loved every second of it. The server eventually shut down because the owner could care less to keep the network up so it eventually shut down. I learned how to professionally screenshare on that server so it was a huge learning experience for me and could possibly help me out in the future. That was AquaticFactions.

McWarCraft: McWarCraft was my favorite server back in the day and had about 20 to 30 players on at a time. It was a kitpvp server so it had a lot of hackers/bhoppers etc. It was a very fun experience for me to try out those new gamemodes and to see what ones I liked being a staff member on. That is why I was attracted to your server because it had a potion FFA and it brought back a lot of memories. It was a practice server too so that is also why I was attracted to your network. It felt like the longest day of my life because it was non-stop working and trying to make our community happy. Eventually, it shut down for about 4 months and recently came back. But they reset the staff team and I resigned just before the end. That was McWarCraft.

FatalKits: Fatalkits was only a kit PVP server (Soup). Now it is a Practice and KitPvP server. I was Global Mod. It got around 50 to 60 players at a time. It was the most popular kitpvp server I ever worked for. I eventually got to Global Mod after a lot of hard work progressing to that stage. I was so happy when I get Global Mod because I could also help out on the Practice server too. I liked all the staff on there but they would always make fun of me because of my age. I just ignored them when they would pick on me about my age. But it was a very fun experience because I had some of my friends on the staff team as well such as FullReach and Lutural. It was an interesting time because the server kept just shutting down and would stay down for like 3 days. Eventually, the server shut down and I dought it will ever be back. If it does I am not sure if I would like to be staff because everyone picked on me there. That was FatalKits.

AcidHCF: AcidHCF was my first real cf server with their first real SOTW. We got 250 players on show and I was so excited to start my journey with them. The server had very strict rules to follow. That SOTW I made it all the way up to Senior Mod because I had one of the most bans on the server and I was a very active staff member. At the end I guess we can call it a successful SOTW because it was a blast for some of my friends and I. It was an emotional roller coaster for all of us because it was very stressful and times but I always managed to make my way through and I stayed on the staff team for that SOTW. After that SOTW it went to kits and I became an Administrator. Since I was an Administrator I had a lot more jobs to deal with on the network (I would tell the manager who I think was doing a good job or a bad job etc). Then the owner's mom decided to charge back on the server so the server went down. Then we merged with AsobiHCF on there I was a Senior Mod because I had to go down a rank because I was staff on Acid when we merged. Asobi just had kits but it really didn't go anywhere. We only got about 90 players on SOTW and it was a much slower SOTW. 4 to 5 days later the network shut down and they made a new network. I did not really want to be apart of it because I really did not think it was going to go anywhere, but we will soon find out.

Languages you speak fluently: I am very sorry but I can only speak English. I think it would be cool to know another language or two but for me right now I can only speak English.

Notes/Comments: Thank you for reading my staff application.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
  2. WDJM

WDJM Moderator Moderator

3. PotDelay

PotDelay Member Member

4. Slashed

Slashed Member Member

Neutral
    Since you did copy your old application,
    I feel as if you are not giving much effort of becoming staff on the server and that was kind of cheap.

5. PotDelay

PotDelay Member Member

I fixed it. I did not know it was not allowed. I am sorry. I rewrote everything though so it should not be a big deal.

6. WDJM

WDJM Moderator Moderator

+ or -

7. WDJM

WDJM Moderator Moderator

8. PotDelay

PotDelay Member Member

Thanks!

9. SkillsRemoved

SkillsRemoved Member Member

10. PotDelay

PotDelay Member Member

Thank you so much, that means a lot.

11. jcurtoXD

jcurtoXD Member Member

Seems like a nice guy and has a decent application!

+1

12. PotDelay

PotDelay Member Member

Thank you so much!

13. FlameShotPvP

FlameShotPvP Member Member

+0.75
    You live in Canda, we need more EU players.

You are currently age 12. I believe you and I know you can do it, but not for a long time. while I was 11-12 it was hard for me to get the community as she is with all the racist, bullies and more.
    I was playing at the game CSGO and many older kids has started swearing me and sometimes I cried. but anyways good luck for you and I believe you in the full of the power!

14. PotDelay

PotDelay Member Member

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply to my application. Thanks

15. WDJM

WDJM Moderator Moderator

Please either use +1 or -1 and give decent feed back. living in canada isn't a fair reason

Use +1 or -1 Nothing else

16. FlameShotPvP

I understand, but we all know that we need EU Staff.

17. FlameShotPvP

Netural is ok?

18. WDJM

WDJM Moderator Moderator

Preferably not, just give advice on how to make a better application

19. PotDelay

PotDelay Member Member

Alright.

20. daniel

daniel Member Member

Fairshot, you are really wrapped up with the idea that EU's are the chosen ones. Look at all your own posts. I give this guy a +1, but where do you live Flameshot? Also, Potdelay, you seem to be staff on the same servers as some other people. I wonder how generous they are at giving out staff, but still really nice app.