Click to copy IP
hy-pvp.net0/500

Serec's staff application [EU]

Discussion in 'Accepted Staff Applications' started by Serec, Jun 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Serec

Serec Moderator Moderator

Minecraft Username: Serec [BestStaffMember, CybillionParkour, abonentska]

Location/Timezone:
    I'm currently located in Slovenia to be more specific Ljubljana. My timezone is UTC+01:00.

Do you use TeamSpeak and Skype:
    Yes I use both and Discord included and Telegram. But I'm more active in the TeamSpeak department.

How long have you been playing Hysteria for: I've been playing Hysteria for about 4 Weeks now and been enjoying it more than ever. Yust can't wait until Practice gets open again so I can play and enjoy the experience even more and hopefully get accepted as staff so I can share my good vibes, experience on your server.

How long can you spend online and how:
    Monday: 2-4 Hours
    Tuesday: 2-3 Hours
    Wednesday: 3-5 Hours
    Thursday: 2-3 Hours
    Friday: 5-6 Hours
    Saturday: 5-6 Hours
    Sunday: 2 Hours
    Obviously, this isn't the full confirmed schedule some family moments could come in the middle of it but I will absolutely try my best to follow my schedule, that I wrote down.

What single sub-server do you spend the most time on:
    I spend a lot of time on FFA and Practice where I absolutely enjoy pvping, especially because it's HysteriaPvP where the community is great, not many toxic people are online and if there are any the staff does a great job and quickly mutes them, another aspect is blatant cheaters I want to thank Staff team or more in-depth Developers fo the new AntiCheat is just amazing it instantly bans the Blatant Cheater and makes the experience more enjoyable for the community.

Have you ever been banned, if so why: No I haven't and differently not planning to get banned either because the server is just amazing in my mind.

Why you should be staff:
    I Personally would like to be staff because I enjoy any role even if it's Helper, Chat-Mod anything because I love helping players in general I know it might sound cheesy and repetitive but I'm being honest. Some people enjoy playing Football or Hockey ext..i enjoy helping people wich just makes me smile because I know I did a good D and working with other people. When a player joins TeamSpeak for assistance I know it's my job to provide him with enough information and actions for him to be satisfied, I'm not the guy who moves in TeamSpeak and wants it to be over quickly. When I'm talking to the player I want to know them and make a bond between players and the Staff team. I'm a dedicated person when I'm told to do something I do it no questions asked. When I first started watching staff series, I just fell in love Becuase I see how much fun it is helping people and hanging out with the rest of the StaffTeam when I saw that I just knew I had to apply. If I get accepted as staff I'm not going to PVP and mess around when I'm going to be joining the server I want to use my role wich would be [Helper]. That means banning hacker, keeping the chat nontoxic ext. So people have an amazing experience on Hysteriapvp. And adding a note to my staff career "Hey I am staff on Hysteria".

How do you treat players: I treat player's equality, respect, and loyalty. In my eyes, everyone is equal doesn't matter where u are from. Respect is an important list of things u need as a staff member if u can't respect people u won't get accepted, Respect the important thing of being successful in life, that work anywhere if u make a mistake and u aren't respectful u probably won't be getting another chance like in school if u get an F and u are being disrespectful u are going to fail that class on other hands if u are respectful and get an F u are most likely getting another chance because that how life is respect and that will be given to you back.
    Loyalty is an important need in life and in game, if u aren't loyal and u want friends nobody will trust u same in game everyone could say they are loyal but it might turn out they aren't, so I know if I get accepted to the Team I know hard work doesn't prove everything [It proves a lot], I know i would be needed to take baby steps to earn the trust wich I ability agree if someone doesn't trust u it's not their fault it's yours and u will need to fix yourself before the other person.

Do you have any experience as a staff member of any organization:
    Minecraft:

I've been staff on many Minecraft server before. But not on bigger servers than +100 people. My first ever experience was on a small Minecraft server wich was called Noxus Network wich isn't online anymore, the start of my staff career as they say it. This was almost a 1-year ago... as a staff member, I got promoted quickly due to my hard work, good behavior, another good thing that I was very active. My staff career didn't go far due to server's dying really quickly. So I kept switching between servers then I Bacisly got bored because the server's that I worked hard on died fast. I knew that I had to take a step further into my career. So I started applying on bigger servers that had a good player base. There I learned perfectly moderating the chat with my rank [Chat-Mod], Kicking spammers, muting racist people I was basically the eye on the chat. Then I got the promotion [Helper] I was relly new to that environment. Becuase a [Helper] or a [Trial-Mod] if u will, had more responsibility including banning hackers. So I started to watching staff series wich is basically a Moderator, banning hackers including Screen sharing them. Wow, Screen sharing that was a big step for me wich I seriously didn't know anything about so I started looking up some Videos/Articles on steps on screen sharing hacker so I thought wow that wasn't that hard at all. So then a Client by the name of Vape/Incognito came to my life and it was basically a Ghost client so I and the staff team started figuring out where it could be hidden in the PC/Laptop I
    was a fast learner because I wanted to stop that I wanted the people that played on the server that was legit not be scared if there is going to be a hacker killing them... oh yeah I got Promoted to Moderator [Mod]. So then the Staff team started resigning including all my friends I tried to help as much as I can but with time I started to see that no Administrator's even cared so I resigned as well then I and my friends started playing another server just for fun. So I thought that it would be cool if u applied for this cool server so here I am today applying hoping to get accepted and offered a chance on the server

IRL:
    I work for a local company on weekends and there I work and make friends I am the Organizer I lead people and show them how to do different things ext... There I learn a lot of things helping people. So that shows a lot in game where I help people and ban hackers. I am a capable person I never have any meltdowns or rages I am a chill person I never disrespect anyone not even in jokes because of everyone deserves respect. I get a lot of respect in the Company I show people things that I know and I am a good listener when I don't know something I'm never afraid to ask someone for assistance.

Languages you speak fluently:
    Slovenian, English, Bosnian, Serbian. From a foreign country I have an acent wich basically makes me sound weird but I do understand/speak English fluently

Notes/Comments: I hope u consider me if u do u aren't going to be making a mistake thank you for your time reading this
    Sincerely
    -Serec
    <3

Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
  2. Jxckoo

Jxckoo Member Member

+1 sexy application dude lul

3. Serec

Thank you very much, i hope the staff manager likes it too
    It means a lot to me

Sincerely
    -Serec <3

4. NMKO

NMKO Member Member

+1
    Short Detailed application
    Helped me a lot
    Very active in game and in TeamSpeak

5. Marcelderon

Marcelderon Member Member

1) Little experience on the network
    2) Looks like not too much effort was put on it
    3) No detail whatsoever on the key parts of the application
    4) Grammar issues

6. Serec

Hey!
    I can see u didn't read my application quite good no disrespect I went through the application with a program that fixes your grammar mistakes wich in the application there aren't to grammar mistakes
    Again no disrespect but how is the "Little experience on the network
    But thank you for your ratings will improve thank you <3

7. Marcelderon

Marcelderon Member Member

Yw

8. Serec

Thank you for your comment means a lot to me I hope the staff manager sees my wish to become staff
    thank you <3

-Serec

9. Serec

What do u mean by that?

10. yiskkkkkyyyyyyy

yiskkkkkyyyyyyy Member Member

Really amazing application!!!
    +2 honestly
    You went into very good detail and are very real with all of your answers!
    I hope you have a great rest of your day
    <3
    (P.S. You might want to change the white color scheme a bit it kinda hurt my eyes c:)

11. WDJM

WDJM Moderator Moderator

Spelling mistakes
    +1

12. Serec

Thank you very much, hope the staff manager agrees with wich u :D
    Sincerely <3
    -Serec

13. Serec

Please tell me where they are so I can fix it as soon a possible and maybe get a +1

Sincerely
    -Serec

14. Slashed

Slashed Member Member

Grammar Mistakes.
    Has detail but add more informative facts.
    Be more active.
    Neutral right now.

15. Serec

Hey sorry for bothering i am very active in game and in TeamSpeak everything else will be fixed

16. ItsPatty

ItsPatty Member Member

+1 Nice guy in ts, fairly good detail in application, some parts could be more informal though. Other then that your application is quite good.

17. syqle

syqle Moderator Moderator

18. Serec

Thank you very much Hopefully the staff sees my dedication

19. FlameShotPvP

FlameShotPvP Member Member

20. Serec

Thank u so much means a lot comming from a moderator!

syqle likes this.