Click to copy IP
hy-pvp.net0/500

Staff Application ~ 93c

Discussion in 'Staff' started by 93c, Sep 10, 2017.

1. 93c

93c Member Member

Minecraft username (post previous names if possible): My minecraft username currently is 93c, here are my past usernames; KaptenRiley, AestheticTremity, wRecc, Pipelmon, gerJx, jxvv, NeonGamerz64

Location/Timezone: I live in Sweden, and my timezone is UTC +1 / GMT +1.

Do you use TeamSpeak and Skype (
    do not give out your skype name): Yes I do have teamspeak and skype, and I am infact very active on them.

How long have you been playing Hysteria for: I have been playing here on Hysteria for a couple of days, ever since I joined I have really liked this server, a really cool PvP server.

How long can you spend online and how: I can be on the server and forums at any time, although in-game this would be my schedule.

Monday : 4pm - 8-9pm
    Tuesday : 3pm - 8pm
    Wednesday : 3pm - 8pm
    Thursday : 5pm - 8pm
    Friday : 4pm - 8pm
    Saturday : All day
    Sunday : 3pm-8pm

What single sub-server do you spend the most time on (
    factions, practice, soup FFA..): Practice and Potion FFA.

Have you ever been banned, if so why: No I have never been banned on Hysteria before.

Why you should be staff:
    I am applying here on Hysteria for many reasons, I see loads of potential in Hysteria, l in player base and other important key factors that you need to have in a successful network. I believe that I can help the server really much with my experience as staff etc. It seems like I will be liking it here, and I haven't really been thinking about getting staff but now I feel that I am really interested in becoming staff on Hysteria now because I feel that I am really dedicated to the server. and I want to show them that I am mature and that I would fit as the role as a staff member on the network. I will always want the best for the network I am trying to have it be like that. I love to see when servers progress in fronts of my eyes like a player or a staff member as in this case I've only seen it as a player.

Host wise and staff wise. My biggest goal, if I am able to get this role is to help change the community from it's hatred and to get it to be as the old minecraft community and get this server more popular and less hackers and toxic players. I've played this game for a while and that's really important when trying to change the community around. I am really familiar with the old community so I know what needs to change. Being staff on such an amazing network would be a dream come through. I have loads of experience and I want to use it to help others, When I started playing minecraft in 2010 I didn't know how to play multiplayer for like weeks. And when I later got on multiplayer I didn't know how to play. I had to go through a lot of hard times with trying to learn on how to play and now when I finally have learned how to play and being really good at it I would like to use it in a good way through helping others that maybe can't play minecraft as good as me and others.

How do you treat players: I treat players with respect, even though they are toxic, I can't just disrespect them, that would be disrespectful to do. I love spending time with players and I will even more if I become staff here on Hysteria.

Do you have any experience as a staff member of any organization (
    doesn't have to be Minecraft): Yes I do, I have been a Manager on DarkOrigins which was a small KitPvP server which had 5-10 players on daily, I was resigned and it was shutdowned, the reason I resigned was due to the owner never being on and I didn't have console or anything so I could get the server back up.I have also been a Moderator on NexHUB a server with 5 game modes it had 40-50 players on, I resigned as Staff, the reason I quit was before I was quitting minecraft because of real life issues but now I am back. And then I have been staff on some small servers where I have been Helper on which didn't make it that far so I resigned they either shutdown or I resigned.

And I have also been staff on a server called StrivePvP where I was a Helper it daily had 50 - 90 / 100 players on but later on I resigned since they did not appreciate me neither did the players like me for some reason. I've also been staff on multiple other servers, mainly small ones either made by friends or which my friends have recommended me to the owner. These mainly consisted of kitmap and FFA and HCF servers. I've also been an owner of The Quantum Network. We were an Australian hosted server with many different game types such as SMP, Creative and various PvP modes. After about 2-3 years of development, we held a small player base of 30 - 50 players daily. Due to Australian hosting prices being unreasonably high, money became an issue and the server was closed on the 14th of September, 2015.

Languages you speak fluently: I speak Swedish fluently and English.

Notes/Comments: Please do not give me a -1 for 'Never seen online' or anything, maybe at the time i've been on you'be been offline! ;) Also giving feedback will help a lot, good luck to everyone out there who is applying!

Last edited: Sep 10, 2017
  2. Anthony

Anthony Member Member

Might want to spend more time on the server, get to know players and staff members then re-apply.

3. Emmies

Emmies Staff Manager | Admin of Hysteria Administrator

Being 13-14 has honestly never worked out.

4. Marcelderon

Marcelderon Member Member

Neutral
    I like how you have experience, but at the same time you don't have any unique special detection methods. You also don't have a GIST of how to screenshare, which is not good. You also only have 4 days of play time on the Network. The minimum time to apply is at least 3 months.

5. 93c

93c Member Member

I don't get what you mean am I denied or accepted?

6. Lavishly

Lavishly Moderator Moderator

There isnt a final decision yet

But just by my judgement theres a very low chance you will be

7. Marcelderon

Marcelderon Member Member

^
    By the looks of it you seem very impatient. And after looking at the application a second time I don't think you're ready just yet.

8. Ceppy

Ceppy Member Member

Lacks details