Click to copy IP
hy-pvp.net0/500

Vapzide/BlockHits - False ban

Discussion in 'Denied Appeals' started by BIatant, Jan 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BIatant

BIatant Member Member

Minecraft username (post previous names if possible): Blockhits - Previous: Vapzide

Staff member that banned you: Defamatory

Date of ban: January 01, 2017, 05:51

Number of offence: Perm Ban

Reason (
    post screenshot of ban message): http://hysteriapvp.com/punishments/history.php?uuid=2a6a9103-d6ed-40bd-a0fc-f16bf64e380f

Why should you be unbanned: I was false banned by JitterHerButtons/Defamatory after a 2hr+ SS, Wild was also participating in the ss.

The ban for "Ghost Client Found in SS" was a 100% false ban as they found nothing at all. Not to mention, they didn't finish the ss either. I've already talked to ConfusedVision and he has said what they banned me for was invalid and will be handled shortly (This was 2 days ago and i've recieved no response other than he will talk to KingCollins, but neither have shown up on TeamSpeak or PM'd me.)
    Thus this is why I made the appeal. What I really got banned for was their opinion and a decision made by them and only them that since my FastCraft versions didn't match someone elses that they tested Bucky Roberts 2.0 on (A unconfirmed ss tool with viruses as said by ConfusedVision) they thought I was using cheats/hiding them even though they completely searched the mod + My entire mod folder and found nothing.

Video(s) on my evidence: (Aftermath of the ban)

Proof I don't cheat:

p.s all videos were dislike botted :(.

2. BIatant

BIatant Member Member

3. Injective:)

Injective:) Member Member

I was there during the SS but I was not allowed to view the join.me, I could hear you guys talking and I can vouch they finished the SS and they found some kind of Ghost client in one of his mods (14). Stop lying and just be a man and admit you cheat.

4. Injective:)

Your videos even prove you cheat. Every video you have made with click noises, you are way worse in them then in your other videos. The devs of Zonix even commented and pointed that out. (You were also SSed by Phrasing himself and he found your client too)

5. xSytho

xSytho Member Member

Instead of post farming I'd say just @ the staff who banned you

6. BIatant

BIatant Member Member

lmao, @Injective:) you got banned for vape and you're calling me out? Hmm, I just get back from school and make a click video, no shit i'm worse, also if the devs of zonix even pointed it out, how come i'm back on Zonix again still pvping the exact same way but not getting banned hmm? Maybe because the ban was false? Also not to mention you say "I didn't see the join.me", so what "Client"? Exactly, there was no client. You're a fucking retard lmao, you get banned for Vape and then call me out when I don't cheat, then @xSytho the tryhard staff member over here is talking about post farming. Jokes.

7. xSytho

xSytho Member Member

"Tryhard staff member" buddy I'm not staff

8. Injective:)

BIantant I'm unbanned lmao it wasn't also ban

9. BIatant

BIatant Member Member

@Injective:) now, how do you get banned for cheating, then unbanned in less than a week, but I get banned and don't cheat, lmao./

10. Antifade

Antifade Member Member